Why SEO Matters
Search engine optimization is nowadays more important than ever and it is necessary for every business to have their website fully optimized and understand the true meaning of SEO as well as the potential it creates for generating sales. Tatonka Digital & Analog will guide you through the process and provide expertise in the three key areas of SEO that include:
Technical SEO: With technical SEO you can ensure that search engines can crawl and index your website with out any issues.
On-site SEO: Rules to apply on your site and content to make it search engine friendly.
Off-site SEO: Ways to promote your website or blog so that it can rank higher in search results.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization or SEO in short, is a set of rules that can be followed by website (or blog) owners to optimize their websites for search engines and thus improve their search engine rankings. In addition, it is a great way to increase the quality of your web site by making it user- friendly, faster and easier to navigate.
SEO can also be considered as a framework since the whole process has a number of rules (or guidelines), a number of stages and a set of controls.
Why is SEO important?
In today’s competitive market, SEO marketing is more important than ever. People that are searching for a product or service are the low-hanging fruit potential customers so you want to be featured prominently when they type in those key words related to your business. Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems.If you have a web site, blog or online store, our SEO expertise can help your business grow and meet the business objectives.
Search engine optimization is important because:
- The majority of search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS). To take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store, your website needs to appear in one of the top positions. Again, Tatonka Digital has proven this capability again and again with our clients.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO is important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.